Thursday, February 9, 2012

Let the Inspired by Stamping February Peeks Begin!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to the bloggity blog today ... I'm so happy you popped in for a visit!

I'm very excited to share a few projects today and tomorrow that I created for the February Release at Inspired by Stamping!!  Our big release party will be this Saturday, so please be sure to come back here to join in on all the fun, creativity and inspiration!!


For today's project, I used the {new} Fancy Tags and Small Fancy Labels 3 acrylic stamp sets ... swoon!! Aren't these stamped images the prettiest??!!  My patterned papers are from The Scrapcake and the pretty blossom is also {new} at Inspired by Stamping this month!


This is my 'go to' favorite color palette ... pink, kraft and aqua -- LOVE!  I am smitten with these two new sets ... they are a must have for your stamp sets library!!

Please be sure to visit all the other teamies' blogs for lots more yummy inspiration:


... and then I hope you'll come back here tomorrow for another sneak peek project!

Thanks so much for stopping by today ... see you soon!
Hugs!
xoxoxo
Challenges for this card:  
JUGS #122 - sketch
Moxie Fab World - The Die Cutting Challenge
Paper Issues - All We Need is Love
Tuesday Throwdown #84 - Be My Valentine
Top Tip Tuesday #69 - Valentine's Day
The Ribbon Carousel #39 - anything goes
The Pink Elephant #134 - pink
Simon Says Stamp - Love is in the Air 
The Kraft Journal #57 - La-La Love You

20 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Beautiful card, Debbie. I'm with you on the colour combo, it is gorgeous. I look forward to seeing your card tomorrow.xxx

Женя Joy_L said...

adorable card

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

What an elegant tag and card. Love the embellishments you've chosen... papers, flowers... and the pleated ribbon, so pretty together!

beadz said...

Lovely card, Debbie!

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the added bling to the stamped tag!

Kim Score said...

so pretty! I love the papers and bling you used with the stamps!

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely, very stylish. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful card! I love the pleated ribbon! And I think the rose with wings is so pretty!

Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp!
-Liz

Kathryn B said...

I love how you turned the sketch sideways Debbie! The tags are so pretty and soft looking and the flower on the wings i just love!
So glad you could get sketchy with JUGS this week!

Jeanne J said...

Another beauty1 Love it all from the ribbon to the tag! Just perfect!

Irit Shalom said...

Totally adorable!

Lisa M said...

I am absolutely going to have to make a card with this color combination. My word this is GORGEOUS!! Love every little thing you've done here.


Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips and don't forget our new Caught Our Eye winner post!
Hugs to you,
Lisa xx

Trisha said...

Love your card, Debbie. So beautifully feminine. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Joannna M. said...

Beautiful Card Debbie! Absolutely gorgeous! Hugs, J

Elise said...

Debbie - your CARD work makes me SWOON! THANKS for sharing your DELIGHTFUL work with Just Us Girls!

Dana Gustafson said...

Love love LOVE and L-O-V-E! Your work is always inspiring. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls and congrats on being the Chic!

Jennie Garcia said...

Your cards are so beautiful and elegant!! I love the color combo you used!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Janine said...

Soft colours, pretty card

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Christine said...

Wow, Debbie, beautiful card!! Love the tag elements and your embellishments are stunning!! Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine