Monday, February 20, 2012

The Kraft Journal #59!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to The Kraft Journal #59 - 'Fantastic Finds'!!


For today's challenge, I used a piece of vintage lace trim that I found on an antiquing trip!  This gorgeous trim measures 3 1/2" wide and is so beautiful!  First, I started with a cardstock base of Buff Ivory.  On top of that, am embossed layer of Lunch Bag Kraft cardstock was added.  Next some more pretty lace trim was added along with a row of yummy buttons!  For the nosegay, I made a sweet little puff with some aqua tulle.  A lovely fabric bloom was adhered along with a couple of stamped angel wings, another button, jingle bells tied on with Red Baker's Twine and the sentiment was stamped onto a painted Chipboard Flag Piece and then attached to the nosegay with a Memo Pin.  



 Please be sure to visit The Kraft Journal Challenge Blog to be inspired by the other teamies' projects this week and then I hope you'll have time to play along with this 'fantastic finds' challenge!!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:  
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenges #156 - red and to someone you love

3 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Your little card is so pretty. I love the row of little buttons over the pretty lace.
Great inspiration! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, this is fabulous, Debbie! LOVE that vintage lace. Stunning!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

That lace is gorgeous, Debbie! I love the fun embellishments and that row of buttons is perfect! Great job!