Saturday, February 11, 2012

Inspired by Stamping -- Official Release Party!!

 Hello sweeties and welcome to the Official February Release Party at Inspired by Stamping!!!

 I've had so much fun this week creating with several of the {new} in February sets available TODAY at Inspired by Stamping ...


Big Wishes

Fancy Tags

Small Fancy Labels 3

Fancy Labels 3

AND ... there are LOTS more new sets available this month in the SHOP

So, here we go ... I'm so happy to share with you all a little card I made for today's Release Party!


On today's card, I used the Big Wishes and Fancy Labels 3 acrylic stamp sets!  The patterned papers are from The Scrapcake.  The blooms are {new} in February available from Inspired by Stamping too!


You won't want to miss a single hop to the other teamies' blogs for lots more beautiful inspiration:


I'm honored that you spent some time with me over the past three days so I could share these amazing new sets with you!  They are gorgeous ... and there is so much more yumminess available in at Inspired by Stamping!  Happy shopping, my friends!!

 Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:   
Mojo Monday #227 - sketch
Create for CARDS - folded ribbon
The Pink Elephant #134 - pink
Simon Says Stamp - Love is in the Air
 

4 comments:

Jennie Garcia said...

I love your card!! Is so beautiful and happy!! I love that butterfly!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Kathy said...

I saw your card over at Mojo Monday. I love the romance of the card. the flowers and butterfly is so pretty.

Indy said...

What a beautiful card!

Debbie Carriere said...

Stunning!! Love that butterfly! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!