Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Winter Inspiration ...

 Hi ya'll!  Happy Wednesday :)

With the holidays almost behind us, I am ready to move onto January ... and January to me is all about snowmen and snowflakes!  I love them ... the paper ones ... NOT the real ones!  I spent the first 31 years of my life living in upstate NY where we know ALL ABOUT snow!  For the past 16 years I've lived in the southern part of the country and I don't miss the real snow whatsoever!


So, my friends and I got together in December and we made this adorable, winter theme snowman shaker card!  The shaker part is filled with teeny tiny micro beads and white chunky glitter - LOVE!!!


We added a pocket on the back side of the ornament/tag and created a gift card holder -- suitable for all your winter gift giving needs!


I made one in holiday colors too and will save for next year's gift list!

I'm so happy you popped in for a visit with me today!  Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:
Really Reasonable Ribbons #39 - sparkle with ribbon (silver cording)

4 comments:

sandee said...

What a great gift idea! I bet you did get your fill of snow up north, but I want snow!! lol Lots of it!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! This is just so fun and so cute all rolled up into one sweet package. Love the shaker design and love the shape, too. Awesome!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Terrific idea! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Gloria Stengel said...

Very creative!