Friday, January 20, 2012

A Waltzingmouse {Sweet} Recap ...



Hello sweeties and welcome to my blog today!!  TGIF .. right??!!??  I love Friday's -- the official start to the lovely weekend!


I'm so excited to share a bit of {sweet} news with you all!  Claire from Waltzingmouse Stamps hosted her first Blog Party of 2012 this past Tuesday ... the theme was 'Sweet Treats'!  I couldn't help but play along!  I knew right away that I wanted to create a Tea Party ensemble ... I adore hosting and attending tea parties!!


 I pulled out all my yummy Melissa Frances papers along with a couple templates and stamp sets from Waltzingmouse Stamps and set to work!


 I'm delighted that everyone enjoyed peeking at my sweet little set and I can't thank Claire enough for spotlighting my project in the top three today on her blog - WOW!!!  What an honor!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day ... I hope you get some stampy time in today too!!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo



6 comments:

Женя Joy_L said...

so cute

Kasia said...

Lovely creations!

Patti Willey said...

I can't believe these projects! I'll be staring at them all day! Shabby Chic, girlie and tea time what's not to love!

Naomi Edwards said...

Congradulations Debbie, top 3 , wow!!! You certainly deserve it , you creations are soooo beautiful and stunning.

Audrey Pettit said...

These are just SO sweet, Debbie! Love that tea cup!

Mrs Frizz said...

oh wow - gorgeous colours ... gorgeous creations ... love the blue and white spotty paper ...