Wednesday, January 11, 2012

{Sweet} Things ... peek!

 Hello sweeties and welcome to my blog today!  It was a yucky, rainy day here today, so I was more than happy to stay in, stay in my pj's and do a bit of what I love ... paper crafting!!

The Waltzingmouse Makes Blog will be hosting their monthly Blog Party on the 17th, and the theme this month will be sweet treats!  I started working on a little something to submit for that today, but in the meantime, I have a little card that I designed using the WMS Afternoon Tea and Afternoon Tea Sentiments stamp sets ... enjoy peeking!



  Thanks for peeking in today!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:  
Really Reasonable Ribbons #39 - sparkle & ribbons
Simon Says Stamp - spots and/or polka dots

11 comments:

Charlene said...

Very cute Debbie!! It been so nice here in the 70's and NO rain!! We need the rain so bad, but I am really loving this weather!

Judy Rozema said...

This is beautiful! I love the sheen on that ribbon! Thanks for joining our Sparkle & Ribbon Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Denise said...

Debbie - this is so shabby and perfect! I love it! SO glad to pop in here and give you a shout - I need to get rolling over in the Tea Room again - I miss it! HUGS.

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said...

This is so beautiful Debbie! Love your choice of colors and as always, such amazing details and texture!
Looking forward to seeing what you've created for the 17th!!!
/Karin

Kelly S. said...

Beautiful layers and colors, Debbie! Love the label with the sweet ruffled ribbon and pretty flower. A charming invite for tea!

Renee said...

This is so beautiful...
love your patterned papers...
and ruffle ribbon...
and that set is just perfect for this!
A gorgeous card!
So glad you could join us at WMSC! :)

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, luv the vintage details...have a super weekend!

enjoy *~*

Jean Martin said...

WOW! This is stunning Debbie! I always love how much you put into the little details. Perfect!

mommyof5kidz said...

I love your card! SO SO Pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Deborah Frings said...

Full of shabby goodness - this is absolutely gorgeous. So pretty - really looking forward to seeing what you've made for the 17th!

Lenet said...

Gorgeous!! love every thing about it 1 The ruffels the colors..Thanks for joining us at WMSC