Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Simon Says ... Anything Goes!


Simon Says Stamp

Hello sweet bloggity friends and welcome to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog #144 - 'Anything Goes'!  I have one final card to share with you created for Simon Says Stamp as their January Guest Designer ... my how time flies when you're having fun!

For this week's card I used some fab Crafty Secrets goodies available from the Simon Says Stamp Superstore -- the Grand Greetings acrylic stamp set along with some pretty papers from the Creating With Vintage Patterns CD.  


I cut the scalloped circle and circle shapes using Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies.  The tiny little tag was die cut using a tag die from Papertrey Ink.  The paper cone was created from a snipett of yellow damask patterned paper and filled with a scrap of dress maker's tissue and pretty blooms from Prima.


I hope you'll have time to give the Simon Says Stamp challenge a try this week for your chance to win the $50 prize!  Big hugs and thanks to Lorraine and all the Simon Says Stamp teamies for inviting me to Guest Design with them this month ... I had so much fun!!
 
Challenges for this card:
Moxie Fab World - The Die Cutting Challenge
CR84FN #46 - light pink, yellow, neutral


Thanks for peeking in today!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

20 comments:

Lulu/cy said...

Jeepers Creepers WOW-Za WOw-za WOw!
What a wonderful array of patterns
colors, form design! Who wouldn't just LUV to be the recipient of such a gift! I'm sure this card will B the inspiration of many creative items to come:) I bet that whoever gets this one will B wearing a smile from ear 2 ear 4 a whole month<(^O*)> TY 4 sharing Ur
creative Spirit. Blessing of Joy 2 all.

Mandy said...

Ooooh Debbie this is stunning, so soft and pretty, I love the cone of flowers you've made and the soft colours are gorgeous.
Thanks so much for being such a fabulous guest designer for us :)
hugs Mandy xx

Ros said...

This is so beautiful ... it makes me sigh just looking at it ...

Jeanne J said...

Debbie- Wow love, love love that gorgeous bunch of flowers - all the fabrics, the details - the pins - just lovely!

Samantha said...

Fabulous!! and lovely to see you at SSS a well deserved GD spot I think! hugs me x

Charlene said...

Vintage gorgeousness!

Melissa said...

Absolutely stunning!

Michele said...

so sweet! I love the miniature bouquet, adorable!

Jean Straw said...

Very pretty. Jean x

Heather Jensen said...

So pretty Debbie. I love the sweet little bouquet of flowers. Thanks for playing at CR84FN! :)

pattyo said...

So cute!

Tracy Vinson said...

WOW....what a masterpiece. I love it. Very pretty project that you have entered in our girly challenge this week. We love seeing your creations. Thanks for joining us over at SCH. Blessings, Tracy

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Oh so pretty! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

The Wired Angel said...

Debbie.. this is so stunning and feminine. I love everything about it and it's perfect for our "Go Girly" challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow this week. That 'tussy-mussy' is such a great idea.

We've got a new challenge coming up on Saturday and I hope you will join us again. Peggy x

Patti P. said...

Debbie, this is stunning but I think that all of your cards are. I love the paper cone and may have to try and case that sometime. So glad you are playing at Sugar Creek Hollow. All of your cards are so lovely.

Patti SCH/DT

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Lovely creation, Debby! I really like the soft colors and the pretty embellies like the touch of tulle on the flower :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lenet said...

Beautiful card as always! Thanks for joining us at Cardpatterns this week

Susan@cardmaking-companion said...

What a beautiful card - it has a lovely Spring feel about it.

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Wow, absolutely stunning Debbie, so very, very pretty.

Thank you so much for being such an amazing Guest Designer with us at Simon Says Challenge.

Hugs,

Jo x

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks once again for linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)