Monday, January 23, 2012

The Shabby Tea Room #98!

 Hello all and welcome to The Shabby Tea Room #98!  This week's challenge is called 'Sparkly and Bright' and is hosted by me.  I've chosen this yummy photo as inspiration ...


... and I ask that you create a card or project inspired by the above photo and USE WHITE OR CREAM, SILVER and A SPLASH OF PINK!


Digi Doodle Shop is the Tea Room sponsor this week and I got to design with their Antique Stove image!   I printed it on Vintage Cream cardstock, cut it out and then colored the pots and flowers with pastel chalks.


The stamped sentiment, die cut tag and text print paper is all from My Favorite Things, pink patterned papers and pearl flourishes are from Prima.


Please be sure to visit the other Shabby Girls' blogs for more inspiration and then hop on over to the Tea Room to give this week's 'Sparkly & Bright' challenge a try!!!

Charlene Cundy - Expresstions of Me!
Cindy Holshouser - Sweet P Paperie

Fran Westmoreland - Purple Peanut's Crafty Blog

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Sheri Holt
- My Sheri Cards

Thanks so much for visiting today ... have a wonderful stampy day!!
Hugs!
xoxoxox

Challenges for this card: 

8 comments:

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very pretty inspiration photo and Lovely card!

Céline said...

really really stunning card, love the silver doilie
thanks for playing with us at stamptcular sunday this week
hugs
céline dt member

Elizabeth Hart said...

This card is so very pretty and I love the image and the little basket of flowers by the stove. Thanks for sharing this sweet card with us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

What's more girly than being in the kitchen? I know, I'm stereo-typing but I love to cook and be in the kitchen. I love the pink and the dots. Such a pretty image you chose too. I'm so glad you joined us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow. See you again soon.
Renee
SCH DT

Michelle B. said...

Elegant and vintage - so beautiful. Love the soft colors and of course the dots and spots! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday!

Payne Holler Cards said...

such a beauty!
...thanks so much for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow
hugs
Linda

Maria said...

A sweet homey card with great choice of papers, so pretty! Love the bling added, too!:-)

Daniele said...

this is soooo adorable so glad you joined us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week
hugs