Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Ribbon Reel #20!

 Hello sweets and welcome to The Ribbon Reel challenge #20!!  This week's challenge is called 'New Year - New Start' and we are asked to create a card or project using RIBBON, LACE, TWINE and a BUTTON along with a NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION!


I began this card using some pretty patterned papers from Crate ... I love the calendar paper!  My New Year's Resolution is to help my BFF in getting her Cupcake and Cake Business off the ground the beginning of this year!  Her cupcakes and cakes are the BEST I've ever tasted and she plans to begin by offering an on-line order and ship service ... how cool is that??!!


I used some {delicious} ribbons, lace and baker's twine from The Ribbon Reel Shop including:   25mm Toffee Satin, 25mm May Arts Lace & Velvet in pink and ivory and Baker's Twine in orange

Please be sure to stop by The Ribbon Reel challenge blog to check out the inspiration from the other teamies too!!  Then, I hope you'll have time to give our 'New Year - New Start' challenge a try this week!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:  

6 comments:

Joannna M. said...

Absolutely stunning Debbie! It is just breathtaking! LOVE this!!! xoxo

2amscrapper said...

stunning card!

Deborah Frings said...

Debbie - this is just so gorgeous - full of shabby goodness. Lovely stitching, super flowers and pretty papers. Good luck to you and your friend - I'm sure the business will be a success - after all, who can resist cakes :)

Renlymats World of Family & Crafts said...

Just gorgeous! Your flower and the variety of ribbons are wonderful. I'm so glad you joined us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow. See you again soon.
Renee
SCH DT

Zuzana Obert said...

Absolutely stunning card Debbie! I love the colours.Crate Paper is fantastic :0) and stitching too. Just fabulous!

Zuz. x x

Daniele said...

what an adorable girly card, so glad you joined us at Sugar Creek Hollow
hugs