Saturday, January 14, 2012

Release Day at Inspired by Stamping!!!

 Hello sweeties and welcome to the JANUARY RELEASE PARTY at Inspired by Stamping!!!

I'm tickled pink to finally introduce you all to the amazing Sweet Sentiments stamp set:

 I've had so much fun creating cards with this lovely set ... one of my favorites for sure!!!


I simply adore how this fun card turned out ... I love hot pink with pumpkin paired together - yum!  The addition of soft pink and gray is an unexpected surprise ... they all work together seamlessly!!


I have one more card to share with you today for our official release party, but before that, please be sure to pop on over and check out the inspiration from the other teamies:

 I'd love for you to scroll ahead and check out my 6th and final card designed for this January release and then I look forward {always} to hearing your sweet comments ... they mean so much to me!!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card: 
colourQ #119 - pink, pumpkin, gray, melon, white
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenges #151 - photo inspiration
Simon Says Stamp - spots & stripes
Cupcake Inspirations #142 - photo inspiration
Pixie Dust Paperie - Valentine's Day
Moxie Fab World - The Die Cutting Challenge

14 comments:

Ellen said...

Another beauty! I'm loving this card
hugs,
Ellen

Christine said...

Just a stunning Valentines card!! I love the beautiful heart doilies and the beautiful big flowers!! It really made me smile!!
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Lisa said...

Wow Debbie this is so pretty and frilly! Love your use of the colors and all of the girly elements!

Patrice said...

Great use of the colors and elements...I'd love for you to link up with my new cardmaking meme, 52 Card Pickup...

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/01/52-card-pickup-week-2.html

Anita Scroggins said...

love your card! Thank you for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!

Cheryl said...

Those layered doilies are fabulous! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at FTTC!

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, Debbie, love your beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Jennie Garcia said...

Wow!! Amazingly beautiful!! I love your embellishments and colors!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

SnowflakeDreams1 said...

I love your card it is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely card, I really like your doiles they are so vibrant and really pop.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is very pretty, thanks for playing along with Pixie!

Ros said...

Love those flowers ... and you're right the grey does work well ... so pretty ... thanks again for playing at Pixie

Sassy said...

All your cards are super! I couldn't pick a favorite if I had to. Thanks for playing with Pixie.

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks once again for linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)