Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oh-so-sweet ... L'il Primrose!

 Hello friends!  I'm popping in quickly this afternoon to share a card with you that I recently designed for Kaisercraft using their new L'il Primrose Collection ... super sweet!!


The adorable little dolls in this collection remind me of my childhood ... I collected Holly Hobbie dolls and my bedroom was decorated with them!


I sent this card to a stampy friend of mine who recently had surgery to help cheer her up!


Please be sure to pop on over to the Kaisercraft Blog to view the complete materials list for this card!


We're hosting a dinner party this evening with several close friends in attendance ... still in full celebration mode here for the holidays!  I'll need a vacation next week from all the holiday merriment ... but I do so enjoy it all!  My only regret is that the holiday season seems to go by much too quickly each year :(

Hugs!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so sweet! I love the blings and flowers.
Thanks for sharing! :)

sandee said...

wow, super sweet card which I am sure your friend will enjoy! Hope your dinner party goes well!