Saturday, January 7, 2012

Let the January My Time Made Easy Peeks Begin!

Edited:  Added to my Etsy Shop!

 Wow ... it's hard to believe that I'm beginning my second year as a designer for the awesome My Time Made Easy company!  I adore designing for Lauren and love all the teamies ... it's really a 'dream job' and I'm a very lucky lady!

Okay, enough gushy-ness ... and onto some peeks!  Are you ready ... let's GO!

Introducing ... Sweet Treat Tote!


This adorable template couldn't be any easier to assemble ... it's a box bottom to hold your treats with a decorative sleeve/carrier over the top!  I chose to make mine a 'date night' gift set and filled the bottom of my treat box with Snickerdoodle cookies and Ghirardelli Hot Chocolate mixes!  Now that's a 'date' I'd LOVE to make!!!


This template ALSO has two alternate box bottoms -- one holds lollipops and one holds larger items like hand lotions or bags of coffee!


I couldn't resist using a couple of the new patterned papers from the {new} Minty Chocolate Collection! Aren't those colorful dots and hearts just adorable??!!??  With Valentine's Day about a month away, I thought I'd that this opportunity to whip up a couple of sweet treat gifts to give to my friends!


And there you have it ... a sweet treat suitable for all your upcoming gift giving needs ... perfect for those of you who love to make homemade gifts to give to loved ones.  Wouldn't this be sweet filled with homemade jam?  How about homemade cookies or mini muffins?  The possibilities are endless ... and oh so FUN!

Be sure to pop on over to these teamies' blog to check out their sneak peek inspiration today:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Monique Hansen

And then hop on over to the MTME DESIGNER'S GALLERY to check out lots more creative cuteness from the rest of the teamies too!

Thanks for peeking in today.  Come on back tomorrow where I'll have another fun sneak peek for you in preparation for the big Release Party on Monday!  Until then, happy stamping my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project: 
Simon Says Stamp & Show - something old, something new
Really Reasonable Ribbons #39 - sparkle and ribbon
Top Tip Tuesday #67 - anything
Pixie Dust January Challenge - Valentine's Day/hearts


19 comments:

Leanne said...

OOh now this is the kinda company I'd like on a date night LOL!!

Great little bags!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! Hope to see you again!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Bonnie aka raduse said...

Awesome Debbie!! Love what you did with the template coming out.

Sherry Wright said...

Oh yum, these look wonderful. I also saw some beautiful projects from you on the MF blog.. congrats they're amazing. Have a great weekend! :)

Kathryn B said...

I like this idea for a cozy night in Debbie! Loveyour design of the sweet treat box and your adorable card love the bling!

Bettina L. said...

Wow. Such a fab project and yummy. Love the colours and design with flowers. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back soon for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very sweet, thanks for playing along with Pixie!

pattyo said...

This is such a cute set! Love the flower on the card!

Emily Keaton said...

Those treats and packaging are simply yummy looking! I love all the fun and beautiful colors. :)

Beth Moore said...

Oh wow Debbie...I absolutely ADORE this lovely gift set!! Great work my friend!!!

Linda B said...

Hi Debbie! What an array of goodies and beautiful projects... your blog is always a delight to visit. Thanks for playing along with us at Pixie!
Hugs!

Sarah said...

Lovely fresh spring colours and immaculate pieces - as always! A great project idea and creation! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! Sarah.

Ros said...

Such lovely creations ... Thanks for sharing them with us at PDP

Sassy said...

Sweet treats! I can taste the candies now. Great colors, bling - all the total package! Thanks for playing along with the Pixie Challenge.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Another fantastic job Debbie! Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday. :)

Christine said...

Oh how lovely!! Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Sheila said...

The bags are soooo cute! Love the flower on the bag---is it made from a pipe cleaner? Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust Paperie!!!

Angi said...

Wow...fabulous design. Thank you for playing with the Pixie Challenge! :)

Chriss America Real said...

Wow! This looks yummy! Thanks for playing along at the Pixie Dust Paperie!

Hugs,

Chriss (DT Member)

Женя Joy_L said...

Wonderful card, thanks for playing along with Pixie Dust Paperie