Monday, January 2, 2012

The Kraft Journal ... DEBUT!!


Hello sweeties and welcome!  I hope you all had a fabulous holiday season and are ready to get back into the swing of things here in blogland!!

I'm super excited to be a part of the official Design Team over at The Kraft Journal and have a little sneak peek of the very first card I created for this team to share with you today using some amazing goodies available from The Kraft Outlet Shop ...


... stop back here on Wednesday when I'll be sharing the entire card with you all along with a fun tutorial on how I made the sweet and oh-so-pretty in pink paper ruffle!

Until then, I hope you have time to hop on over to The Kraft Journal and give this week's challenge - 'Anything Goes' a try!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

congratulations, my friend! I just know you are going to ROCK the kraft goodies over at the Kraft Journal! Your first project is just gorgeous. Looking forward to the tutorial on Wednesday. :)