Friday, January 13, 2012

Inspired by Stamping sneak peeks -- day two!!

 Hello sweet bloggity friends and welcome to the second day of sneak peeks for the January Inspired by Stamping release!!

Today I have a sweet little card to share that I created using the {new} Sweet Sentiments stamp set!


Isn't that sentiment the cutest thing ever!  I adore the soft palette of pinks, blues and neutrals against the pop of hot pink in the seam binding bow ... it's Strawberry Shortcake from my Etsy Shop!


 Please be sure to check out the inspiration from the other teamie's:


Lots of goodness from all of these amazing ladies!!! 

I have one more card to share with you all today before our BIG release party tomorrow!

Thanks for popping in today ... I LOVE to hear your comments!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

Challenges for this card: 
CPS #250 - sketch
Moxie Fab World - The Die Cutting Challenge
Pixie Dust Paperie - Valentine's Day

8 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

Really love your work!

Patrice said...

What a sweet card...I would love for you to link it up in my new card making meme, 52 Card Pickup, here: http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/01/52-card-pickup-week-2.html

Ros said...

So pretty ... thanks again from Pixie Dust

Kim Score said...

gorgeous! those embellishments are really something! A great way to highlight the stamps

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet, thanks for playing along with Pixie!!!!

Женя Joy_L said...

Like it so much, thanks for playng with Pixie Challenge!

Jennie Garcia said...

Incredibly cute!! Love those papers!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)