Thursday, January 12, 2012

Inspired by Stamping sneak peeks -- day one!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to the first day of peeks for the January Launch at Inspired by Stamping!  My great friend, Joanna, has created a bunch of new and amazing stamps and I can't wait to share a couple of cards that I created using some of the goodies from her shop!

I got to choose the {new} Sweet Sentiments stamp set for this month's designs and I couldn't love the beautiful sentiments contained in this set anymore!  They are so gorgeous, inspiring and heartfelt -- perfect for creating all your Valentine's Day cards and gifts!!

I first stamped an image from the Beautiful Ovals set onto white cardstock with turquoise ink.  Then I stamped a sentiment from the Sweet Sentiments stamp set inside the oval in pixie pink!  I used a couple of Spellbinders dies to die cut the oval shapes and then finished the image off by adding teeny, tiny pearls all around the centers of the oval flourish images -- LOVE!!  The pretty patterned papers are from Girl's Paperie and the yummy turquoise bloomers are from Webster's Pages.


I just adore the way this bright and cheery card turned out ... great bits and pops of color to make someone special smile :)

Please be sure to check out all the amazing inspiration from the rest of the teamies:


I have another card to share today for January's release ... and I'll be back again tomorrow with a few more cards to share too!  Please stop back by and visit with me again tomorrow ... I so LOVE to hear your sweet comments!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card: 
Cupcake Inspirations #142 - photo inspiration
Moxie Fab World - The Die Cutting Challenge
Pixie Dust Paperie - Valentine's Day
Simon Says Stamp - spots & stripes


15 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful card! I love the cute colors! And the embellishments at the top add the perfect touch!

Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp!
-Liz

Rene said...

How pretty! Thank you so much for linking up at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck,
Rene :D

Irit Shalom said...

So lovely!

Irit Shalom said...

Really lovely project!

Sarah said...

Wow, this is so pretty! I love the colours!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

What a pretty color combo on your beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Tina said...

lovely setails and colors thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Cheryl said...

What a pretty, and cheery card! Love the bright colors and that blue ribbon treatment. Thanks for joining us at FTTC!

buglvr2010 said...

Love the bright color! This card is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely work, i love the color combo, thanks for playing along with Pixie!!!!

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Love your card, very pretty

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs

Jo x

Mephisto said...

Stunning.
Thanks for joining in the SimonSaysChallenge this week.

Domi

Jennie Garcia said...

Beautiful project!! I am in love with those colors!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

Very pretty! The spring colors really brighten my day, and I'm sure they will make the recipient smile. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks again for linking up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)