Saturday, January 14, 2012

Inspired by Stamping -- Official Release Party!!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to the January Official Release Party for Inspired by Stamping!!!  My dear friend, Joanna, has created an amazing bunch of new stamp sets for us all to design with for her latest release and I was lucky enough to get to design with the Sweet Sentiments stamp set ... {swoon}!!!


Simply gorgeous, right??!!??


So, today I'm honored to share the final card I designed for this month's launch ... this one is actually my favorite out of the six I created!!  I simply adore the pretty color palette, love the stamped sentiment on the pretty paper doilie and how fun is that sweet little paper ruffle, the melon baker's twine and the tiny little polka dotted butterfly ... LOVE!!!  The seam binding is Vintage Winter White and Strawberry Shortcake from my Etsy Shop.  


And that's how I feel about all of you ... you ALL are so lovely to visit my blog each day!  I appreciate your kind comments more than words can say ... I simply love this fabulous blogging community we all share!!

Please be sure to take a moment to visit the other teamie's blogs for lots more beautiful inspiration:


Thanks again for spending the past three days with me and allowing me to share a little bit of what I love to do with YOU!  I'm already looking forward to the Inspired by Stamping February release and new stamp sets ... whooo hoooo!!!

Hugs to you all!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card: 
The Shabby Tea Room #96 - inspiration photo & sewing item
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenges #151 - photo inspiration
The Kraft Journal #53 - favorite color combo
Cupcake Inspirations #142 - photo inspiration
Simon Says Stamp - spots & stripes
Moxie Fab World - The Die Cutting Challenge
Pixie Dust Paperie - Valentine's Day


16 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

Lovely projects with great stamps!

Ellen said...

Oh Deb! Such a pretty, vintage card. I do love those soft colors and of course the sentiment on the paper doily is lovely!
hugs,
Ellen

~ Kendra ~ said...

I agree, what beautiful colour choices!! Such a pretty card! Love the die you stamped the sentiment on! Great sentiment!!

Kim Score said...

gorgeous! love all of those embellishments!

Rene said...

This card is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck,
Rene ;D

Женя Joy_L said...

So cute card, thanks for playing with us at Pixie Dust Paperie!

Cheryl said...

Wow! You've been busy! :) This is a lovely card, for sure! I love the pleated ribbon and all the ribbons and butterfly. Great dp, too! Thanks...again...for joining us for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jennie Garcia said...

Wow!! Your card is so lovely and delicate!! Love this girly project!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

SnowflakeDreams1 said...

I like this card as well. Thank you for sharing.

Linda B said...

Soft, delicate colors with that pretty pop of bright pink. I'm really loving the colors of your seam binding. Thanks for joining us at Pixie and have a great Sunday!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet! Thanks for playing along with Pixie!

Ros said...

I love that sweet butterfly and the frills ... lovely! ... thanks again for sharing with us at Pixie

debby4000 said...

WOW fabulous card, amazing details.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Sassy said...

Feminine, romantic, just the right touch of balance. Thanks for playing with Pixie.

Chriss America Real said...

Very lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Pixie Dust Paperie!

Hugs!

Chriss

Cath said...

Hey again, Debbie! Thanks for linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)