Thursday, January 12, 2012

Inspired by Stamping -- more peeks!

 Hello all and welcome to my second post today with a sample 'peek-a-boo' card for the January Inspired by Stamping release!!


I stamped the sentiment image onto a kraft tag using the {new} Sweet Sentiments stamp set!  I adore how the sentiment plays off the 'sheet music' patterned paper!!  Simple and sweet ... I could make 100 of these cute little cards!


I think I might tuck this little cutie patootie into my hubby's suitcase the next time he travels on business ... just so he remembers what is waiting for him back at home!!!

Please be sure to stop on by the other teamie's blogs for lots more beautiful inspiration ...


 And then pop on back in tomorrow ... I'll have a couple more cards to share for January's sneak peek all leading up to our big release party day on Saturday!

Until then, happy stamping my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

Challenges for this card: 
Moxie Fab World - The Die Cutting Challenge
Simon Says Stamp & Show - 'red' letter day
Pixie Dust Paperie - Valentine's Day

12 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

I luuurve this sweet card, what a fabulous surprise for hubby when he unpacks his case.xxxx

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a beautiful card, love the shape! Also really like the papers you've used!! Your hubby will love it!

Joannna M. said...

I Love this card Debbie! It is just sooo adorable! You are the Queen of Shabby! :)

Sarah said...

Just stunning! I love all things musical right now.

Jennie Garcia said...

That is so sweet and delicate!! I love the color combo you used!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Kassi said...

how sweet! your hubby is lucky to have you!

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Ros said...

Adorable .... don't know how you do it ... thanks for sharing with us at Pixie

Linda B said...

Your red flower is killer... love this!!! Thank you for playing at Pixie!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How sweet! thanks for playing along with Pixie!!!!

Sarah said...

I love red and white and here is it looks just wonderful. Love the lace doily too1 Thanks so much for joining in with The Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge. Sarah.

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)