Friday, January 13, 2012

Inspired by Stamping -- another peek!

 Hello friends!  I have another little card to share with you all today that I created using the {new} Sweet Sentiments stamp set available tomorrow at Inspired by Stamping!


I'm in LOVE with this amazing sentiment stamp set ... so many lovely sayings, so versatile and wonderful.  Wouldn't this make a great Valentine's Day card ... or how about an anniversary card???


You'll want to visit the other teamie's blogs to check out their awesome inspiration too:


And then be sure to come back for another visit tomorrow ... for the BIG JANUARY RELEASE PARTY!

Thanks so much for spending some time here with me today!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:   
The Shabby Tea Room #96 - inspiration photo & sewing item
Moxie Fab World - The Die Cutting Challenge
Pixie Dust Paperie - Valentine's Day
 

22 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Stunning !!!!! , I've loved all your cards using this set, i think I'm going to treat myself , it's so versatile.xxx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such a beautiful card! Love all the detail! What a beautiful sentiment as well!

June Houck said...

Oh, I saw your ruffle tutorial last week and your card was GORGEOUS. I love this version too with the dress from and twine. Your cards are always absolutely lovely. This one is truly stunning too.

margie c {The Bumble Girl} said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love all of the accents you've put together, very pretty :)

Ros said...

What a beauty ... so very pretty ... thanks for sharing with us again at Pixie

beadz said...

That is such a great quote, and your card turned out lovely!
hugs,
Gini

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

So beautiful Debbie! Love it! Love the pleated paper!

Hugs...
Melissa

Janna Werner said...

wow absolutely adorable!!! Janna

Charlene said...

This caught my eye when I was doing my comments :-) Soooooooo cute!!!! The colors are perfect!!

Kim Score said...

simply splendid! perfect embellishments and layout

Kassi said...

so beautiful! I love the pleats!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Another beautiful creation, thanks for playing along with Pixie!!!!

Christine ~ Creative Journey said...

This is so very pretty, Debbie! I love the ruffled ribbon...it looks like an adorable skirt! Thanks for the inspiration! I'll have to try that on a project soon!

Jennie Garcia said...

Wow!! That card is so chic!! Love it!! Very Audrey Hepburn!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Linda R. said...

WOW! Your cards are always so beautiful.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Lisa & Elaine @ Destination Art said...

What a beautiful card Debbie! Simply stunning!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeousness, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

~*Joni said...

Aww Debbie, so many words come to mind when I see this: Vintage, elegant, beautiful, timeless, and just overall perfect!! Beautiful job with the details, this card is amazing. Thank you so much for joining in on our hearts challenge at TPE!
~*Joni TPE DT

cnelson said...

This couldn't be lovelier! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!

Sassy said...

A definite beauty! Thanks for playing with Pixie.

Женя Joy_L said...

what a lovely card. thanks for sharing at Pixie Challenge!

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks once again for linking up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)