Wednesday, January 4, 2012

... warm friendships

 I have another fun and sweet card to share with you all today that my girlies and I made a couple weeks ago during our December paper crafting girls' night out!!


This card uses the 'stair-step' technique to create the base of the card, and then we embellished it with lots of cute embossed snowflakes, birdies, a sweet snowman, a wintery tree ... and LOTS of sparkly glitter!!!


This is a perfect card to send to someone in the new year ... wishing them well and letting them know how much you value their friendship.  I think I need to make a couple more of these cutie-patooties!!

I love that you stopped by my little 'ol blog today ... I hope you're having a great day!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

Challenges for this card: 
Really Reasonable Ribbons #39 - sparkle with ribbon
Simon Says Stamp - 'new' beginnings 


9 comments:

sandee said...

soooooo cute and sparkly!

Hanneke said...

What a sweet card! Love the colors and shape. Hugs, Hanneke

pattyo said...

So cute!

Auntie Em said...

Your sidestep card with the cute little snowman is adorable. I love the present on the side!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Charlene said...

So cute!! That snowman melts my heart!! :-)

Audrey Pettit said...

Now that is adorable, Debbie! Love snowmen, and love that stair-step design! :)

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Adorable card! I love that snowman image. Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Christine said...

Oh, you have created such a beautiful card. Love the stair step technique and the stamp images are so cute and colored perfectly!!
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

buglvr2010 said...

So fun! Love the shape! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!