Friday, December 9, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 9!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to today's holiday home tour!

Today I have a few quick little things to share ...

... a couple of shabby little' his and her' stockings hanging in our master bedroom waiting for Santa to visit our home and fill them!!!

Our 2011 family holiday card!


The hubby and I, Christmas Day 2010!


My sweet little family, Christmas Day 2010!


Heading out to my hubby's office holiday party - December 2010!


My precious little girl ... her name is Hershey and she's a nine-year-old chocolate toy poodle - she weighs 7 lbs. and LOVES to play dress up with Mama!!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs!
xoxoxo


2 comments:

busymartha said...

Thanks for inviting us in your home to meet the family Debbie. I bet Santa will fill those darling stockings with all kinds of goodies! Hugs, Marilyn

Conniecrafter said...

Love the stockings, cute idea. your card is very sweet, you have a Lovely family!