Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 7!

 Welcome to the ol' bloggity blog, friends!  We're going to peek into the study of my home today ... all decked out for the holidays!!


This tree is decorated in a {sweet} candy theme ... complete with Mickey and Minnie!  A week from today we'll be in Disney visiting with the 'real' Mickey and Minnie ... I can't wait!!



Sweet candy and confections adore this tree in bright colors of hot pink, turquoise, lime green, orange and sparkly red!





I love the tree topper ... I combined a roll of hot pink, turquoise and lime green polka dotted organza ribbons to make one, large bow topper and then stuck in sprigs of sparkly candies at the very top of the tree!!

Thanks for peeking and all of your lovely comments!  Pop on back tomorrow when we'll be touring the foyer, staircase and hallway!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

5 comments:

Hanneke said...

Wow, what a gorgeous tree! I love all the bright colors and the candy theme! That tree topper you made looks great, All of your trees looks so nice, I only have one in my house, lol. Hugs, Hanneke

Lightleaf Studio said...

So magical ! and so girly I wish I had the same for my daughter. We made ours week ago, and it is sweet as well but not as much. There are candycanes, feathers, homemade ornaments etc. Love yours. Thanks for sharing magic.

Patti Willey said...

You made that bow topper? Wow! This tree is so special how could you possibly take it down! Enjoy your time at Disney! Merry Christmas!

Joannna M. said...

So sweet and adorable. My girls would LOVE this tree with all the colors. I just adore the bow topper! It is fabulous!!!

pattyo said...

What a fun tree! Love your tree topper!