Monday, December 5, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day #5!

 Welcome friends to my blog today!  We're touring my dining room on day five ... enjoy!


My vintage tree ... decorated with glass ornaments, berries, ivory garlands and white lights!


A ceramic Christmas tree my grandmother made many, many years ago.  When I got married 25 years ago, she gave this to me ... it's a treasured heirloom!


My china hutch ... I leave the garland and swag on the hutch year round ... it gives it a very Victorian feel throughout the year.  My dining room is the most Victorian room in our house -- it has heavy crown and chair moldings with intricate swag details, picture and shadow box moldings and pretty pink painted walls!


A pretty little frame I designed using Webster's Pages goodies a couple years back!


The table getting ready to have everyone seated around it eating all that yummy holiday food!



A sleigh and reindeer I designed this year for Kaisercraft ... love!!
See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so pretty! TFS!

Joannna M. said...

Beautiful and gorgeous dining room! I love all the elements! Very Vintage and gorgeous. Hugs, J

pattyo said...

Fabulous room!