Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day #4!

 Welcome sweet friends ... today we're peeking into my downstairs bath and back hallway/mud room area!


A sweet little white tinsel tree I added to my collection about 4 years ago ... it's the perfect size for a bathroom!


Adorable antique muffin tin I altered this year for The Scrapcake Blog and a gorgeous stocking banner I designed for My Time Made Easy this year ... they go perfectly with my vintage apron!
Today the hubby and I are enjoying our third day in Wilmington and the second day of the Historic Homes Holiday Tour!  I'll be sure to share lots of pics here on the bloggity blog after we get back Monday evening!  My boys are home house and pet sitting for us ... nice to have grown kids to hold down the fort so Mom and Dad can enjoy a long weekend get away!

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Charlene said...

LOVE the shabby pictures!! The stockings are so cute!!

Joannna M. said...

Super duper cute bathroom and mud room! I love how you have your tin and stockings displayed! Everything looks so beautiful!!! Hugs, J

Audrey Pettit said...

So sweet! I love that you even have a little tree for the powder room. And love the handmade treasures you've made this year.