Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day #3!

 Welcome sweet friends ... I'm spotlighting decorations in my kitchen today!  Enjoy :)


My kitchen table ... so festive, merry and bright in red!  My kitchen is antique white and red all year, so at Christmas everything just 'goes' perfectly!


A rustic centerpiece I made that sits on my island ... love!!! 


I adore this glittery little girl sitting atop an antique secretary I have in my kitchen!


More Boyd's Bears ... from the Scrooge Collection!


A Boyd's Bear stuffed Santa Bear sitting in an antique doll's highchair I picked up antiquing many years ago!


Boyd's teeny tiny carolers!





I've collected bears and dolls almost all my life ... my Boyd's collection is a treasured favorite!


My snowman themed tree ... I leave this one out through the month of January too!
Thanks for peeking ... see you tomorrow!!

4 comments:

pattyo said...

Your kitchen looks like a wonderful place to spend time. Being a collector of dolls and Boyds,too, I just love what you've done here!

Joannna M. said...

I love all your bears. They are sooo adorable! Your room is just gorgeous! Hugs, J

Maria said...

A little white Christmas tree for the bathroom...how sweet! Love your Boyd bear collection. I have a few, too...love them! This twelve days of Christmas tour with you is so fun...thank you!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a sweet collection of holiday treasures you have!