Friday, December 2, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day #2!

 Today I'm going to showcase my Family Room and all it's treasures ... enjoy!!


My family room is decorated with a very homespun theme ... all Americana year round!


My treasured nativity set ... Mary is expecting up until 12/24 and then on 12/25, I switch her out and put the Mary and child out!


My Dasher from Stampin' Up! that I made a couple years back ... cute!


The first quilt I ever made!!


I collect Boyd's Bears and this is the 'School Pagent Nativity' Scene - Love!


My red, white and blue patriotic Americana tree!  I've had this tree decorated in this theme for the past 18 years!


My Victorian fireplace decked out with my Santa collection, garlands, vintage red bauble lights and handmade stockings made by a friend of mine from high school!


This countdown frame is brand new this year ... I hosted a class a couple weeks back and a few friends and I made them!  I love how this turned out ... I even made another one for a gift for my sister-in-law and plan to give it to her live in Disney in two weeks!!
See ya'll tomorrow!

4 comments:

Hanneke said...

Wow, lovely decorations! That quilt you made is so great, as well as the advent calendar. Hugs, Hanneke

Joannna M. said...

Your room is just gorgeous!!! I love all the red, white and blues! And all the beautiful details! It is beautiful!!! Hugs, J

pattyo said...

What a cozy room! I have my holiday Boyds out, too!

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE all the Americana!! SO pretty! Your fireplace looks gorgeous. And wow, you do quilts too???