Monday, December 12, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 12!

 Thanks so much for spending the past twelve days with me here on the blog and touring my holiday decorations and trees!  I hope you enjoyed just a peek into my little, happy world!  I had fun sharing and appreciate ALL of your lovely comments!!

Today we're going to wrap up the tour by sharing a few pics of the outside of my pink painted lady Victorian home - custom built in 2005!

I made the large wreath new when we moved into this house ... the two swags hanging off of the lamps on each side are old, old ... probably 16 years old and transferred from our last house to this house -- just changed the bows!


We have a wrap-around porch on 3 sides of our home, so I have several doors going to the outside to access the decks and porches ... this is another swag I made when we moved into this house ... filled with pink berries and cute little packages and fruits!


A day time picture of the wreaths on each window across the front and left side (22 windows).  I only put wreaths on the front and one side of the house that can been seen from the nature walk trail.  The back and other side are not decorated.


We awoke December 26, 2010 to a RARE Christmas snow that came during the night!  We very rarely get snow down here in the south, so when it does make an appearance, it's magical and beautiful!  We stayed home, played in the snow, drank hot chocolate and enjoyed the magnificence of it all!



View of my home from the nature walking trail.


Golf course in back of our home ... we live on the #3 green ... can you see the little yellow flag at the cup?


Golf course view of the side and back of my home.


Up close view of the wrap around porch and turret.  The turret houses a portion of my family room on the first floor, including the fireplace area, and the master bathroom on the second floor.


This is a LO I designed for Kaisercraft a couple months ago using their Merry Medley Collection ... perfect to display these winter wonderland pictures of our home!




Thank you so very much for sharing this holiday tour with me again this year!  I loved reading all of your beautiful comments and adored hearing about your special holiday traditions too!

I'm wishing all of my blog friends the most wonderful and magical holiday season in 2011 and a very happy New Year in 2012!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

12 comments:

Sam Barry said...

Thank you so much for sharing. What a magnificient home. With the snow it looks like it's straight off a Christmas Card.

Phillis said...

All I can say is "Gorgeous"!

Flor said...

Wow! You have an absolutely gorgeous home! Jealous! Thanks for sharing!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, I love your home, so beautiful. Love the scrap page you made, fabulous

Linda S. said...

Your home is beautiful. Aren't you glad you were home during that rare snow to capture those photos? We also live on a golf course, and have seen some truly beautiful things due to the openess of the area, and our views. Thanks for sharing your world. Linda S. in NE

Joannna M. said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I love all the wreathes! They look amazing on all your gorgeous windows! You have a beautiful home Debbie! Thank you for sharing it with us on your blog! Hugs, J

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful wreaths and such a lovely layout to compliment the pictures of your Gorgeous home!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Debbie

Wow! what a wonderful and huge home you have! The photos of it in the snow are delightful as is the lovely LO you did too. I've enjoyed the look around your home and at all your xmas decs, and your lovely family photos. You are such a creative lady I can only dream of being as talented as you.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Hugs

Tina
XX

Mrs Frizz said...

wow - beyond s.t.u.n.n.i.n.g. - definitely m.a.g.i.c.a.l.!

Dottie said...

Your family's home is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! I hope you have much happiness there always. have a very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
Dottie

Nerrida said...

Wow debbie - you have such a beautiful home & its decorated so perfectly. I love your work and style - very inspiring!

bboo said...

I love this page.It soo reminds me of my old house. Same color too. Winter Mauve. but what I would like to know is how you put this in a book? Doesnt everything smashed? I learned how to make the beautiful flowers but need to know how to store.