Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 10!

 Busy, busy ... BUSY here today!  Tonight we're hosting the first leg of our Dinner Club's Annual Holiday Progressive Party ... we're serving the appetizer course.

I'll be making Rachel Ray's recipe for Tomato Vodka Soup - Shooters along with Cheddar Cheese Grilled Sandwich wedges ... {green} Margaritas and {red} Raspberry Mojitos ... yummy!  I'll share pics in a day or so.  Tomorrow I'm hosting our annual Bunco Holiday Party here at the house ... we visit, eat, have a holiday ornament exchange and then I treat the girls to a card making class - snowmen cards this year!!

So, a quick little post today showing the sweet, pink flocked table top tree I have in my design studio ...


... and an adorable little ballerina stocking I purchased this year at a craft show held in my neighborhood a couple weeks ago!!


Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

No comments: