Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sweet Nothings ... Kaisercraft cards!

 Hello sweet blog friends!  I'm super excited to share a card with you all that I recently designed for Kaisercraft using their {new} and stunning Sweet Nothings collection!
Enjoy!



I sent this card to a dear friend who recently suffered a loss ... I hope it helped brighten her day!


And don't forget to pop on over to the Kaisercraft Blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the other teamies and to view the complete materials list for this card!


5 comments:

Женя Joy_L said...

so beautiful

Charlene said...

You rock Debbie!!!

pattyo said...

Lovely card! I'm sure it was appreciated.

Kitika said...

Stunning card Deby and I love your beautiful design and adorably sweet image!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the vintage feel it has!