Monday, December 19, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room #93!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to The Shabby Tea Room #93!  Char is our fabby host this week and she has chosen the theme of 'A Kraft-y Christmas' and provided this beautiful photo for inspiration ...
... and Char asks us to create a card or project inspired by the above photo and to USE RED, KRAFT, NEWSPRINT, SILVER & A STAR!


I simply adore the theme of this challenge and had SO MUCH FUN creating my card!  I just kept piling it higher and higher with little bits and bobs of treasures and treats!  Our Tea Room sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps and I got to design using their Winter Circle Sentiment - Season's Greetings image!


All the patterned papers, dies, baker's twine and cardstock are from Stampin' Up!  I adore the sweet little clothes pin and jingle bells too!! Loads of my favorites in this little cutie pie!!


This card just makes me smile ... I hope the recipient will feel the same way!!
Please be sure to visit the other Shabby Girls' blogs to check out their inspiration this week:

Charlene Cundy - Expresstions of Me!
Cindy Holshouser - Sweet P Paperie

Fran Westmoreland - Purple Peanut's Crafty Blog

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Sheri Holt
- My Sheri Cards

... and then I hope you'll have time to join in with all the fun of our 'A Kraft-y Christmas' challenge!!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Charlene said...

I fell in love with this fabulous card the moment i saw it Debbie!!!!

Evette K. said...

Oh Debbie this is not just an amazing card but a present too!!! So very awesome. ekciampo@yahoo.com

Maria said...

Wow!!! Am just lovin' this card, Debbie! So many goodies! Fabulous star with button and twine, pins, little bells, and silver doily! And, of course,candy in the pretty envelope, so sweet! Merry Christmas to you and yours!