Saturday, December 10, 2011

Inspired by Stamping ... Official Release Party!

 Hello my sweet blog friends and welcome!  Today I have the pleasure of sharing my third and final project designed for the Inspired by Stamping December Release!!

Today is the official Release Party, so here we go ... in all of it's full glory -- The Sky's The Limit!!

Super ca-ute ... right??!!??


For today's card, I decided to make a 'thinking of you' card that can be for any occasion!  I don't know about you, but I can't keep enough of these types of cards on hand ... they are so handy to have around whenever you need to send one to a friend!  I stamped the sentiment and star-y balloon using the {new in December} The Sky's The Limit stamp set!


I adore how this card turned out using neutrals with hot pink and pale pink - yum!  The little fleur-de-lis image in the bottom left corner was stamped using the Birthday Wishes stamp set.  


 What do ya'll think ... oh so pretty in pink and sweet :)

Please be sure to visit the other teamies' blogs for lots more wonderful inspiration today ...


I thank you so very much for visiting me over the past three days and peeking at my inaugural Design Team cards designed for Inspired by Stamping!  I appreciate all of your sweet comments along the way too ... you girlies are the BEST!

I can't wait to come back here in January and share the next newest additions Joanna will be adding to her shop!  Until then, happy stamping my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

12 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

Lovely cards with totally lovely stamp set!

Kim Score said...

so very pretty! love that combination of papers and embellishments

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors you used and all the little added details!!

beadz said...

Very pretty card, Debbie!
hugs,
Gini

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

What a gorgeous card! Would never have thought to do pink with hot air balloons, but this is PERFECT!

Lesley said...

This is lovely Debbie, your colours and vintage feel really set off the set!
Hugs,
Lesley

Deb Hickman said...

Beautiful card, love the pink, very pretty.xxx

Deb Hickman said...

Beautiful card, love the pink, very pretty.xxx

Joannna M. said...

I just love these colors! Your cards are sooo beautiful! Thank you for everything!! xoxo

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

oh this is so beautiful, I love it

Jennie Garcia said...

Your card is gorgeous!! I absolutely love that mix of colors and patterns!! Really beautiful!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Hanneke said...

So pretty! Love all the pink and those hot air balloons are great! Hugs, Hanneke