Thursday, December 8, 2011

Inspired by Stamping ... Inaugural Design Team card!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome!  I'm so, so super excited that today has finally arrived.  It's been weeks since Joanna from Inspired by Stamping made the official announcement of her new design team and I was beyond excited to see my name on the list!!!

Joanna is a blog friend of mine who I 'met' through this wonderful world of cyber space that we all share and love and we became fast friends!  Joanna currently lives in Australia (I dream to vacation there some day!), so she and I have only had the pleasure of Skyp-ing back and forth to date.  One of these days I hope I can surprise her with a real life visit in Australia -- it's my hubby's dream destination!!

Both Joanna and all the Inspired by Stamping teamies have been doing lots of 'behind the scenes' work to bring you some fabulous inspiration for the official December launch party!  Over the next three days, I'll be showcasing projects I've designed using one of the stamp sets launching this month -- I couldn't be more excited about all of this fun and exciting news.  Without further ado, let me introduce you to ...

The Sky's The Limit

This whimsical and fun set of 15 images is absolutely adorable!  It's filled with sweet hot air balloons and wonderful sentiments for a variety of occasions!  I stamped the hot air balloon image on a sheet of Melissa Frances graph paper from the Attic Treasures collection using aqua ink and then glittered it - yum!  The 'thank you' sentiment fit perfectly on one of my favorite Spellbinders label dies, and then I added a couple of rhinestones for that bling factor!

In my true shabby style, the addition of a couple of pretty blossoms, a pink glittered chipboard heart, some crepe paper ruffled up, a snipett of vintage trim and a paper doilie complete the look!  The vintage seam binding is Paradise Aqua Mist and Vintage Winter White from my Etsy Shop

Please be sure to visit the other teamies' blogs for lots more wonderful inspiration today ...


... and then hop on back tomorrow to peek at the next card I'll have to share with you!

Until then, happy stamping my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

Challenges for this card:  
PALS Paper Arts #123 - puttin' on the ritz
The Ribbon Reel #16 - anything goes with ribbon

20 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Absolutely stunning, Debbie. I love the touch of glitter, very pretty. Deb xxx

Irit Shalom said...

So much Debbie and so much shabbiness! Love the use of the stamp!

Женя Joy_L said...

lovely card

~ Kendra ~ said...

Very pretty!! Love the colors you used and the fun added heart!

Kim Score said...

Wonderful card! Your combination of prints and embellishments is gorgeous!

Anita said...

Beautiful romantic card!
Anita

beadz said...

Oooh Debbie! I love everything about this card. All of the sparkle is beautiful!
hugs,
Gini

Lesley said...

This is so lovely Debbie! The soft colours and the glitter make this such a special creation! So happy to be designing with you!
Smiles,
Lesley

Ellen said...

Gorgeous! Soft, shabby, and feminine...can't beat that combo!

Linda Callahan said...

This card is definitely dressed to the nines! Beautiful!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

oh this is so beautiful

Kassi said...

beautiful! I love the sparkle!

Joannna M. said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful with all its shabbiness! I just love all the beautiful glitter! It just sparkles and shines! Hugs, J

Jennie Garcia said...

That is beautiful, Debbie!! I love the style you chose and the glitter!! I'm afraid of using glitter but when someone else uses glitter I love it!!
By the way, can I join the trip to Australia that is the one place I reallllly want to go, LOL. Amazing creation!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Nina Dee said...

Wow! This is beautiful! I love everything about it! Thanks for playing along with the Pals Paper Arts Challenge! :)

pattyo said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Debbie! Love the stamps, too!

Amber said...

Such a beautiful card Debbie! Love all the shabby goodness!
Hugs
Amber

Susie said...

Swoon and double swoon!

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Congrats Debbie, certainly a beautiful and stunning card! I look forward to seeing more of you fabulous work on the design team!!
Hugs,
Sharon F.

Susie said...

Congratulations on your PPA Top 3 pick! Your card is just beautiful!