Monday, December 12, 2011

Gifts for my girlies ...



I'm heading out the door shortly to teach the second to last card class for 2011 ... wow what a fast year this has been!

Before I forgot, I wanted to show you a couple of cute things I made over the weekend in between hosting a couple parties too!

This was one of the cards the girls and I made at the bunco holiday party here Sunday afternoon -- so elegant and easy!

I love my regular monthly card club girls ... we've been stamping together for 3 1/2 years each and every month of the year and always have such a great time!  I whipped these little gifts up to give to them this evening as a little token of my appreciate for all the friendship and fun times we've shared together in 2011!

Off to pack the car and hit the road ... I hope you're all having a wonderful stampy day!!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Hanneke said...

Wow, those cards look lovely! I love the first one especially. That embossed tree is awesome! Hugs, Hanneke