Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dashing Through the Snow ... for Kaisercraft!

 Hello sweeties ... it's time to share my final design team project for Kaisercraft in December!

I picked up this 5" x 7" frame from Home Goods and knew right away I wanted to create a vintage-inspired scene using some Sweet Nothings sheet music paper, holiday images and sentiments and lots of glitter!!

I am smitten with how this project turned out!!!


The seam binding is Mint Green Tea and Vintage Winter White from my Etsy Shop.  


I have this displayed on the TV cabinet in our family room so I can peek at it daily and enjoy!  I think I'll leave it up through January!
Please visit the Kaisercraft Blog for lots more inspiration from the teamies using the Sweet Nothings Collection and to check out the complete materials list for my project too!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

5 comments:

busymartha said...

Absolutely beautiful Debbie. So many little details, I would leave it up until spring!

Karin (PeppermintPatty) said...

How WONDERFUL!

Pastila said...

Oh, just beautiful!

pattyo said...

Fabulous, Debbie! I'd leave this out through the winter, too!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is just Fantastic, great frame for your lovely scene!