Friday, December 2, 2011

A Box is a Box - A Year In Review!

 Hello sweeties and welcome!  Today I'm pleased to share my third and final project designed this month for the My Time Made Easy December Release!

For today's projects, Lauren asked the teamies to use the {new} A Box is a Box template along with some oldies but goodies from the shop ...


... so here we go!  For today's project, I cut out the A Box is a Box template using my cricut and option #1 with the petal tops.  This template went together is LESS THAN five minutes ... it's THAT SIMPLE!  It isn't just a 'box' ... it's a box with a pretty petal top today ... and the fun part comes when you assesorize!!!


I printed several sheets from the Timeless Tradition collection .. love the pretty mistletoe and plaid patterns!  I made a pretty little bloom using some burlap scraps and blossom layers of plaid paper scrumpled and glued together.   I love the homespun feel to this sweet little gift!


The tag is made using an image from the Beautiful Baubles cut file and the sentiment was stamped using the Secret Santa acrylic stamp set.   I inked the tag and tied it onto my nosegay with some hemp cording to continue the homespun feel to this project!  Lastly, I added a holiday pick from the craft store ... I just inserted the stem of the pick into the knot of the extra-wide tea-stained twill tape so that the recipient can easily remove it and untie the twill tape without having to rip the box.


Don't you love those happy surprises???  I got one when I raided my pantry to find 'just the right little somethin' somethin' to go into this sweet box.  I had a couple of Keurig K-Cup Gift Packs that fit 'just perfectly' inside my gift box ... WOW!  I love it when a plan comes together! 


The addition of some chocolate candy sticks and mint kisses completes this fun and yummy gift! 

Please be sure to visit the other teamies blogs today to check out the fabby inspiration they have to show you:

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Monique Hansen

And then pop on over to the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY to you don't miss one single project that was shared this month ... the teamies have really outdone themselves this time!

Thanks for sharing the December My Time Made Easy release with me!  I appreciate all of your sweet comments so very much!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project:  
Pals Paper Arts #122 - cherry, artichoke, vanilla
Stamptacular Sunday #140 - anything Christmas

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING Debbie!!~

Cheryl said...

That is lovely - really beautifully done!
Hugs
Cxxx

Joannna M. said...

WOW! You are the queen when it comes to making gorgeous boxes!!! Beautiful!!!

pattyo said...

Another beautiful box inside and out!

Michelle said...

The flower is gorgeous, Debbie!

Bettina L. said...

This is simply stunning. Love the box with the lovely red apple and the christmas three branch and berries on top. Spectacular present. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Lesley said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, love that wonderful flower...

Nina Dee said...

Oh my gosh! This is the most gorgeous wrapping ever! Anyone would be so lucky to receive a gift from you! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts! :)