Thursday, December 8, 2011

Beyond the Page with On The Move -- Kaisercraft!

 Hello friends and welcome!  Today I'd like to share a sweet little beyond the page project I designed recently for Kaisercraft using their {new} On The Move Collection ... enjoy!!


I thought 'outside the box' for this project and didn't go in the direction of the typical cars, trucks or planes theme!  I love it!!



Please pop on over to the Kaisercraft Blog to check out what some of the other teamies have created for your inspiration today and to view the complete materials list for this project!
Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

Auntie Em said...

This is so sweet! I love the polka dot birdie with the floral wing. The flowers and lace are so dainty and delicate. It's not even winter and now I am longing for spring!
Thanks for sharing! :)

pattyo said...

How adorable!

Bonnie Blackburn said...

Love this card. Outside the box is best sometimes.