Monday, November 28, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room #90!

 Hello sweet friends and welcome to The Shabby Tea Room #90!  Cindy is our shabby fabby host this week and she has chosen the theme of 'Winter Picnic' and given us all this gorgeous picture for inspiration ...


... GORGEOUS, right??!!??  Cindy asks that we all create a card or project inspired by the above photo using WHITE OR CREAM and NEUTRALS WITH SILVER and GLITTER!!!


The Shabby Girls are so excited to be partnering with JustRite Stamps again this week ... swoon!  I got to design with a couple of their brand new clear stamp sets and I absolutely love them!  For the main image I used the O Christmas Tree set stamping the image in silver on Vintage Cream cardstock -- what a lovely and elegant pattern it creates!   This set is full of absolutely stunning holiday tree images with beautiful patterns!


For the sentiment banner, I used the Winter Words clear stamp set ... I adore how elegant and beautiful the font is on this sentiment and all the additional sentiments contained in this stunning set!  I also used Spellbinders Nested Pennants and Nested Lacey Pennants die sets to quickly and easily die cut all the pieces for my tree!  All other supplies are from Melissa Frances!


And there you have it ... my winter white Winter Picnic design ... {love}!!!

Please be sure to stop by and visit the other Shabby Girls' individual blogs for tons more stunning winter white inspiration:

Charlene Cundy - Expresstions of Me!
 
Cindy Holshouser - Sweet P Paperie

Fran Westmoreland - Purple Peanut's Crafty Blog

Melissa Bove - Creating From the Heart

Sheri Holt
- My Sheri Cards

... and then I hope you'll have time to give our 'Winter Picnic' challenge a try!!

Thanks for visiting with me for a bit today ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:  
Stamptacular Sunday - anything Christmas


18 comments:

Pastila said...

Beautiful card!

Pauline said...

This is really beautiful Debbie, so many elements to your beautiful card!

Candy C said...

Debbie, your shabby Christmas card is a beautiful white work of art! I love your design. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

Audrey Pettit said...

Absolutely stunning card, Debbie! This is way at the top of my all-time favorites of yours!

Céline said...

amazing card, love the layout
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline dt member

pattyo said...

Beautifully elegant card!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Simply divine - all the layering is so beautiful and so artfully constructed, Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

ellen vargo said...

OMG Debbie your card is absolutely beautiful! Stunning! Such elegance! Thanks for sharing this amazing piece with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Ellen :)

Cindy Holshouser said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Ros said...

Oh I love this card Debbie ... stunningly beautiful ... I adore the neutral tones and you have used them to perfection!

Maria said...

What a stunning Christmas card! Love all the vintage goodness, so so lovely!!!

Beate said...

Wow! I love this card, Debbie!
Hugs and smiles

Bettina L. said...

This is a really stunning vintage christmas card. Love the design with the triangles and wings and that notepaper at the back makes it perfect. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Keilly said...

A super shabby Christmas card, I love the soft colours x

Heather Jensen said...

So soft and pretty! I love the JR stamp turned into an angle. Stunning challenge. :)

Nancy Wethington said...

Gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

Christine said...

Oh wow, your card is amazing!! I love how you created the angel!! I love all of the glitter too. Everything is so pretty!!
Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Lenet said...

I love this card , ti's absolutely gorgeous!! Tnaks for joining us at TRR