Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Scrapcake ...



I have the distinct honor and pleasure of joining the girlies over at The Scrapcake during the month of November as a Guest Designer!   When Karola invited me, I was completely blown away ... the talent over there is always over the top gorgeous and so, so ... SO beautiful and inspiring!!!  


This layout was created using the magnificent collection called The Bright Side of Life ... completely breathtaking papers - WOW!!!


These are pictures of my sweet little family from this summer's annual beach trip to Myrtle Beach, SC!


I love these papers so much and adore how this LO turned out ... I have it framed and on display in my craft room to admire each day!!


And the icing on the 'scrapcake' is that Karola and some of the girlies from The Scrapcake are from Poland -- and both my husband and I are 100% Polish decent!  It was so cool to see my designer package arrive in the mail with all those fun little stamps from Poland!!


I don't speak or understand the Polish language ... but we SURE DO enjoy Polish food!  I'm gearing up right now to prepare some traditional yummies for the holidays that my family enjoys!  For Thanksgiving I make golumbkis and for Christmas I make pierogies!


I hope you've enjoyed peeking at my layout today!  I appreciate your sweet comments so very much!!  Please be sure to visit The Scrapcake Blog to check out the amazing inspiration you'll find there ... such talent beyond what words can say!

I'll be back again next Sunday with another project to share for The Scrapcake, so until then, happy scrapping my stampy friends!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this project:  

The Kraft Journal #43 - banners or border punches with kraft

5 comments:

Hanneke said...

Congratulations on your guest dt spot! your creation is wonderfull! Hugs, Hanneke

Beth said...

For your previous post: Can't believe your son is 21! Hope you had a great time at The Angus Barn.

For this post: where did you get those flowers and that gorgeous butterfly? Your layout was fantastic!

Natka said...

Hi Debbie! I was glad to see you on the polish blog!

pattyo said...

This layout is absolutely beautiful, Debbie! The color palette and papers are gorgeous. I didn't realize you were Polish. So am I (just half). We have all the traditional foods for all the holidays and sometimes in between! In fact, I just finished the last of the kielbasa my parents make.

Joannna Munster said...

Congrats on your Guest DT Spot! You deserve it! Your family is gorgeous! Beautiful layout! Love everything about it and can understand why you framed it! :) I am Polish and I love Polish food too. Why am I surprised that you just happened to be also! :)