Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Scrapcake ... part three!!!

 Hello sweeties and welcome!  I'm all rested and recovered from our BIG all-day stamp-a-thon yesterday.  Several of my close stampy friends and I gathered at my house to make our holiday cards from 10 am to 5 pm -- it was a day jam-packed with great friends, good food and stampy fun!  I was totally pooped by the end of the day, but the fun and fellowship with my friends was priceless!

I have another project to share with you all today that I created for my November Guest Designer spot over at The Scrapcake Blog!  It seems like it was just yesterday that my friends and I were meeting at the pool over the hot summer months to let the kiddos splish-splash around while we lounged and chatted poolside with a cool drink!  Now we're talking turkey and Santa ... my how times flies!!






 Please be sure to visit The Scrapcake Blog to read all about this fun paper collection called Summer at the Seaside!

I'll have one more set of projects to share with you all next Sunday that I created for The Scrapcake -- a couple of holiday altered art projects and gift items using Karola's brand new {Cozy Christmas} Collection that you won't want to miss!!!

See you then!
Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

pattyo said...

Beautiful! Certainly a breath of summer!