Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Scrapcake ... FINALE!!


Hello sweeties and welcome to my blog today!  I'm sad to say that today is the final day I'll be sharing projects with you all that I created specifically for The Scrapcake using their amazing papers - WOW!  My oh my how time flies when you're having fun ... the entire month of November has just flown by.  Today I have three fun projects to share ...


... first up is a sweet holiday banner I created using the fabulous Cozy Christmas Collection!!


I adore banners and have this little sweetie pie hanging on a bank of three windows in my kitchen so I can walk by it all day and smile when I see it!


I love the mixy-matchy feel of all of the amazing papers contained in this wonderful collection!


The cuffs, heels and toes are embossed and have glitter added.  The paper medallions are handmade with some more pretty prints from the Cozy Christmas and then I added some sweet little bits and bobs of bling accessories to finish off this adorable banner!

The next project is a 'yummy' way to give a sweet treat during the holiday season and beyond ... I used more papers from the delicious Cozy Christmas Collection to create this gift. 


I covered a Kraft CD sleeve from The Kraft Outlet with some pretty papers and then had fun adding a stamped sentiment and pretty little embellishments!


I slipped a delicious cookie inside a glassine bag and then added a folded paper doilie and some pretty red baker's twine to finish off this sweet treat!


My third project for The Scrapcake today is an altered vintage muffin tin I picked up while antiquing this past spring!


I punched circles out of pieces from the Cozy Christmas Collection and adhered them inside all the muffin forms.  


Then I had fun adding teeny tiny little treasures to the forms to complete the design!


The pretty handmade accordian medallion and sweet tag were made from papers from the Cozy Christmas Collection -- the stamped sentiment is from Inspired By Stamping - Christmas Cheer Set


Thank you ever so much to Karola for inviting me to participate as the November Guest Designer at The Scrapcake Blog!  I enjoyed sharing just a wee bit of paper crafting fun with everyone and appreciate the invitation beyond words!!  It's been fun creating with these amazing paper lines and getting to know the girlies on The Scrapcake Design Team!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for these projects:  
Fussy and Fancy #50 - gift/anything but a card
Stamptacular Sunday #140 - anything Christmas
Top Tip Tuesday #61 - more than one fold
Moxie Fab World - accordion or medallions



19 comments:

pattyo said...

Beautiful projects, Debbie! I especially love the treat bag. The papers from the ScrapCake are so pretty.

Lisa Kind said...

These are fabulous Debbie! These papers really suited your style perfectly!

Joannna Munster said...

Beautiful and awe inspiring projects Debbie! They are just gorgeous!!!

JJ Bolton {Ribbon Girls} said...

Love all your projects! So many pretty little details! That blue sparkly button is wonderful!

Stampalicious said...

awesome projects, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday, hugs, martina

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

As cute as can be, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Andrea M said...

Debbie, these projects are GORGEOUS! WOW! Just wanted to let you know that the challenge is actually to make a set of cards and matching packaging :) Thanks so much for always participating at Just Us Girls!

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, how fabulous!! You totally rock, my friend!

Carolyn L. said...

Love your projects and style, very beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular.

Samantha said...

WOW such a brilliant project love all the elements and all the rosettes too! Great job! Thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our More than 1 fold challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Ps I have Digi candy on my blog too!

Ros said...

Wonderful creations Debbie ... love your banner ... so pretty ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Maggie's Crafts said...

Stunning creation!

Thank you for joining Top Tip Tuesday in More Than 1 Fold challenge.

Maggie
xx

Cath said...

Hey Debbie! Thanks for linking this up to the Championing Award Medallions Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

julieprice3 said...

Wonderful Christmas creations! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
Hugs Julie P

Deneen said...

Lovely projects! So much to see, love all the little details. Thanks for joining the More Than 1 Fold Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fun project! Love the banner~

Linda R. said...

So many yummy things here to look at.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

Absolutely FABULOUS creations...one and ALL! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB this week!

Nina said...

Ohlala, what a gorgeus collection of fab projects!! Totally love them all.

Thanks for joining our "Anything Christmas" challenge at Stamptacular Sunday :)
Hugs, Nina.