Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Time Made Easy - Sneak Peek Day!

 Hello sweeties and welcome!  I'm super excited to be sharing a couple projects over the next three days for the My Time Made Easy December Launch!

I got so excited when I initially saw this first template that I'll be showcasing today ... I sent Lauren a note right away to let her know just how {perfect} this was for me ... the timing couldn't be any better!

So, why don't we get right down to business ... introducing:

INSERT CARD HERE template and BOW TIED cut file!

For our family that lives across the miles, gift cards have become very popular to give for birthdays, anniversaries and holidays.  And, as the kiddos have all grown and gotten older, gift cards are so much easier than shopping for that perfect gift, only to find the size or color is wrong ... or they simply don't like it!  I don't know about you, but as the kids have gotten older, it seems I've lost my ability to pick out suitable clothes on my own ... everything I pick is 'lame'!!


{New} Cool Escape paper with Beautiful Baubles cut file.

So, when I first laid my eyes on this perfect little template, I knew exactly what I would do!  I ran to the store and purchased gift cards to different shops and restaurants for each person on my 'across the miles' gift-giving list!




All Beautiful Baubles tags stamped with Secret Santa acrylic stamp set.

We'll be seeing each of these people 'live' this year -- we're all meeting up for a family reunion in Walt Disney World in a couple weeks to celebrate my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary!!  I'll be able to hand carry these adorable little gift card boxes and hand deliver them to each person ... how cool is that!  No mailing for me this year -- yippiee!


Mrs. Candy Claus paper with Beautiful Baubles cut file.

But, if you had to mail this little cutie patootie, no problem-o ... small enough to fit in the smallest 1st class box available at the post office and you can click and ship from home too -- love that option!!


Cool Cooking paper with Beautiful Baubles cut file. 

So, I spent just about two hours printing papers, cutting out templates for the boxes, cutting out cut files for the bows and ornaments and then assembling.  Easy peesy ... five presents that I can check off my list -- viola!


Mrs. Candy Claus paper with Beautiful Baubles cut file.

I love how the boys gifts are so masculine looking with the argyle papers and the girls gifts are pretty in pink!  I know the recipients will love these sweet treats ... and the nice thing is that they can reuse the box to give a gift card to someone they know in the future!!  I wonder where my little boxes will turn up next??


Hot Holidays paper with Beautiful Baubles cut file.

When you need a 'little something' but don't want to just walk up and hand someone a gift card, this little box is just perfect!  It takes only minutes to assemble and makes such a special presentation!  Adorable for teacher gifts, administrative assistants, service personnel, neighbors ... and the list goes on!

I'm LOVIN' this template ... one of my all-time favs from My Time Made Easy!

Be sure to hop on along and visit all the other teamies who each have their own version of this wonderful template to share with you today ...

My Time Made Easy Design Team:
Monique Hansen

... and then be sure to check back with me tomorrow for our official RELEASE PARTY!!  All the teamies and I will be sharing another wonderful template, some cut files, papers and stamps ... all perfect to help you with your holiday gift giving and home decor projects too!

Need more holiday gift giving ideas, then be sure to stop on by the My Time Made Easy DESIGNER'S GALLERY -- tons of creativity and inspiration found there!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

Challenges for this project:
Fussy and Fancy #50 - gift/anything but a card
Stamptacular Sunday #140 - anything Christmas
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Color Throwdown #170 - navy, olive, red, daffodil (Nick's box) 

17 comments:

Kasia said...

Boxes are lovely! All of them!:)

wendy said...

I am over the moon with this template and that ribbon....gasp !!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, what a fabulous little box! I so love how the gift cards slip in on the inside. And those paper bows are gorgeous! Love the ornament tags, too. These are beautiful, Debbie! I know everybody is going to adore their gifts. :)

Heleen said...

Great box! Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck on the challenge. Hope we see you soon again at stamptacular.

Hugs,
Heleen

Colleen Dietrich said...

Debbie, those gift card holders are super-cool! And an embossed paper ribbon to go along? Genius! I know what you mean about picking out clothes for teens. Forget about it! Gift cards are definitely a one-size-fits-all solution.

Thanks a bunch for the nice comment you left on my blog (a TSTR submission) yesterday. All the extra "wowowow" made me smile!
You asked where we had traveled in NC; it was Nags Head, Outer Banks. The Black Friday shopping was awesome there, because the crowds were almost non-existent! (not as good for retailers, though)

Tinemor said...

WOW!! Some awsome boxes!! Love them!!!

Thank you so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge at the "Anything Christmas - Challenge" Hope to see you again!

Hugs from Tine

Tangii said...

These look great Debbie :)

Beth said...

Love that bow! It will be a great way to use DSP--plain box and designer bow! Can't wait for tomorrow to come so I can get both those files.

alienanessa said...

Holy moses!! Your creations are brilliant!! Love all your work, wow! It looks like, if a person wants the awesome bow on top of the box, that we have to purchase a separate cut file from the box template?

pattyo said...

These are all so beautiful! Love the bows!

Indy said...

Fantastic gift boxes!!!

Cat said...

What stunning gift boxes! I love them all!

Joannna Munster said...

WOW!! These are just BEAUTIFUL! I love all the details you have put into each one! Everyone will love these gifts! Hugs, J

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Oh, aren't those perfect gift! I love these wonderful creations! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy. Good luck, from Lisbeth K

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE all your boxes...so colorful and fun! I'm with ya on giving lots of gift cards...can't go wrong with the sizes - lol! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

So, so cute!! Love that fabulous template!! Awesome work Debbie!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

So...my jaw just dropped!!! These are GORGEOUS! Great idea and a very cute, fun presentation! The bows you created look perfect too!

Thanks SO much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube