Friday, November 18, 2011

Looking for ...

 I am looking for an artist or anyone who can draw simple sketches for an idea I have been mulling over for almost two years!

I've struck out several times trying to secure artists in my home town, so I thought I'd turn to this wonderful blog community that we all so love and enjoy to reach out and see if there is anyone out there interested in chatting with me about my idea!

I'm looking for someone with art skills and knowledge of turning sketches into PDF/TIF and/or Adobe files -- more details when we chat live.

At this busy time of the year, I'm only interested in chatting and finding an artist who is willing to work with me on this business venture ... we won't be doing anything concrete with the idea until after the holidays are over!

Thanks for spreading the word to anyone you know who might be interested!

My contact info can be found at the top of this blog page.

No comments: