Monday, November 7, 2011

The Kraft Journal #44!

 
Hello friends!  I am delighted to have the honor of being Guest Designer at The Kraft Journal for the month of November!  I adore working with anything 'kraft-y', so creating with all the delicious goodness available at The Kraft Outlet is a match made in heaven!  The Week #44 challenge is called 'Give Thanks'.



For this little card I first adhered some pretty patterned papers with a machine sewn zig-zag stitch to a piece of Lunch Bag Kraft Cardstock for the base of my card.  I sewed a snipett of Ruler Twill Ribbon to a Card Sleeve Envelope, inked the edges with cream paint and adhered to the card base.  Next I stamped the word 'friend' on a piece of Lunch Bag Kraft Cardstock and tied it around the stamped dress form image with Red Baker's Twine.  Lastely, I stamped a couple more images onto some Buff Ivory Cardstock, die cut them and adhered one to the front of the Card Sleeve Envelope and slipped one inside the envelope -- added a piece of tea-stained twill tape as the pull.  The addition of a pretty blossom, a couple Garnet Stick Pins and a pretty sparkler complete this design!



I hope you enjoyed peeking at my design this week!  I can't wait to show you another kraft-y project next Monday, so stay tuned and until then, happy 'krafting'!!!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:   
The Shabby Tea Room #87 - A Shabby Thanksgiving
Fussy and Fancy - thankful with sentiment


11 comments:

Ros said...

This is a beauty Debbie ... fabulous creation!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO, SO gorgeous, Debbie! I love your take on the challenge this week. Fabulous color combo. The blue and brown is one of my all-time faves. Love the sentiment and the dress-form. Your little details are fabulous! We are so lucky to have you guesting for us this month at the Kraft Journal. :)

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is amazing, Debbie! I love that aqua with the kraft and all of those trims are lovely! So happy you're with us this month!! :)

pattyo said...

So pretty, Debbie! Love the blue and kraft combo.

Tammy Roberts said...

Well, Miss Debbie!!! I sure enjoyed looking at your beautiful card!!! Love the color combo and all the extra details!!!!

Indy said...

Kraft is the best! I love your card with that luscious blue! Beautiful!

Cindy Holshouser said...

Sooo pretty. I love all that aqua with the Kraft:)

Blossom inch said...

absolutely gorgeous work!

Maria said...

Oh, what a sweet gorgeous card! Love all the little details! Gorgeous lace, sweet dress form with twine, pins, and tag with insert! A fabuous card...love it!!!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Debbie, so many lovely details to look at & I love the colour combo :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our buttons challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Chrissy said...

Really lovely Debbie..love all the details and colours...gorgeous.

Thanks for joining in with us at ‘Fussy and Fancy’

Luv CHRISSYxx