Wednesday, November 2, 2011

JustRite Chrismas Party!



Hello sweet friends and welcome!  I have some super fun JustRite Stamps news to share with you today ... they are hosting a Christmas Linky Party and everyone is invited to the party!  That's right ... we're looking for enthusiastic paper crafters who own some JustRite Christmas stamps to create a bit of magic and link your project up at the JustRite Inspiration Blog!

I adore JustRite Stamps and love how they so easily coordinate with another favorite of mine - Spellbinders dies - so yummy together!

So, ready, set ... here we go!


I was inspired by the colors from the adorable JustRite Christmas Linky Party badge for my card design today!  I used JustRite's Fleur De Lis Labels Twenty, Sparky and Friends & Sparky the Snowman cling stamp sets to create all these delicious layers!  I added dimensionals between each layer to give the design lots of dimension and texture.  How beautiful are these gorgeous images ... I especially adore the fleur de lis image stamped across the top of the ledger paper with 'Christmas red' ink - YUM!

I also used Spellbinders Labels Twenty, Fancy Tags and Standard Circles to die cut each shape!


I sewed a bit of Marina Mist satin ribbon into my design after inking all the edges of cardstock pieces with cream paint to create a time-worn look.  A satin bow, a handmade chenille candy cane, some sweet silver jingle bells and chocolate baker's twine complete this pretty holiday card!

Hop on over to the JustRite Inspiration Blog to read about all the details on the Christmas Linky Party that will run from November 2nd through the 8th.  I hope you'll have time to join in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today ... have a wonderful stampy day!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

Challenges for this card:  

Really Reasonable Ribbons #35 - Christmas with ribbon
JUGS #108 - wild card
Stamptacular Sunday #136 - borders & frames


14 comments:

Deborah Saaranen said...

Love the happy colors and pretty design Debbie! Great way to start preparing for the Holidays!

Charlene said...

So So cute!! I love that candy cane and I have to get me that stamp. :-) Fabulous LO sweet friend!! :-)

Marge said...

LOVE your beautiful colors and that candy cane -- GORGEOUS!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO, SO beautiful, Debbie! I just LOVE those colors together, and what a stunning design. All the layers and the stamping just make me swoon. And how sweet is that little chenille candy cane! I just made some of those myself on a larger scale for a project this week. I guess great minds...........;)

Michelle B. said...

Oh my gosh, I love everything about your card and the candy cane, well that goes without saying. Fab use of borders and frames, brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday!

Lightleaf Studio said...

Wonderful project, love it ;D

Sharon Harnist said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie! Thanks for playing in JustRite's challenge!

joeygirl86 said...

wow this is beautiful! love the colors and all the fabbie details! Great job and thanks for playing wih us at Really Resonable Ribbon, good luck! :)

Elise said...

You SURE were inspired by our altered frame challenge - I love IT! Thanks, AGAINNNNNNNN! For sharing with Just Us girls!

Sheri said...

This is awesome. Love the colors combo!

Kristi S said...

Just gorgeous! I adore the color combination!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, the label works great for an ornament

Jan Hennings said...

This is beautiful...love the colors and design :) Thanks for joing in the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge!

Patricia said...

Very pretty, Thanks for entering our Beary Best Challenge at The Beary Scrap.
~Patricia