Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas ...


... NOT!!!  But last year during the wee hours of Christmas night we had a little surprise ... we woke to find 2" of beautiful, white, fluffy snow all over our southern, NC home!  It's a rare occasion when we get snow, so it was super special for it to arrive Christmas night!  The next day we all enjoyed shoveling, making a snow man, walking in the snow and drinking hot chocolate!!  My in-laws were visiting for the Christmas holiday and they were flabergasted ... they live in NY where they are used to lots and lots of snow ... but NOT here!

So, I had fun outside in my make-shift snow clothes (don't have boots!!!) taking pictures of the actual beauty to behold ... it was breathtaking!


This is a layout I recently designed for Kaisercraft using their brand new Merry Medley Collection!!!





Please stop by the Kaisercraft Blog to see what the other teamies have created for your inspiration and to view the complete materials list for my layout!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs!
xoxoxoxo

7 comments:

Ellen said...

Hey Debbie! I just LOVE this card! That snow was so much fun. Your idea to use pictures from it for a Christmas card is fabulous! I might have to dig up my photos too :D Great card!

Ellen said...

Hey Debbie! This is a gorgeous card. I remember that snow fondly and think your idea to use images from it on a card is fabulous! I might be digging around to find some pictures too :D Great card!!!

pattyo said...

Beautiful layout! Love all your sparkly details!

Sleepy Stamper said...

Debbie, this is so beautiful! I love the color pop from the floral arrangement. So stunning!

Anitra

Linda B said...

They must have made those roses to match your home... just beautiful!!!

Ros said...

Debbie this is quite breathtaking ... so very beautiful and you have adorned it to perfection ... love your colours!

Conniecrafter said...

Love your embellishments that go with your pictures and just love the ruffle border