Friday, November 4, 2011

A Holiday LO for Kaisercraft ...

 Hello sweet friends and welcome!  I have a pretty holiday layout to share with you today that I recently designed for Kaisercraft using their December 25th Collection and the current Saturday Sketch ...


... the sketch paved the way to add on lots and lots of beautiful goodness!  It was fun, I just kept looking at the sketch and adding another layer of love!!





Please be sure to pop on over to the Kaisercraft Blog to see the sketch and additional inspiration from the teamies ... and then I hope you'll give this fun sketch challenge a try!

Thanks for visiting with me today and leaving such sweet comments ... you guys are the BEST!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Joannna Munster said...

Another beautiful Layout! You never cease to amaze me! Beautiful photos of your lovely family too. xoxo