Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving ...

 Happy gobble gobble day to all my stampy friends in the US!


Besides giving thanks for the many blessings my family has, we're also celebrating my youngest son's birthday -- he turned TWENTY yesterday!!!  No more teenagers in my house ... grown young men!  My how times just flies right on by!!  I remember the nurse handing me a sweet little 7 lb. 8 oz. bundle of joy wrapped in a blue blanket 20 years ago ... and now he's 6' tall and a sophomore in college!

For me, I'm cooking a feast for my sweet little family today, enjoying some football on TV ... the guys will skip out to play some golf in the afternoon, so I'll get some stampy and holiday decorating time in!   This mama is SO enjoying having all the birdies back in the 'nest' and home for the nice, long holiday weekend!!
I hope you all have a fabulous day ... no matter where you live and what your plans are for the day!

Hugs!
xooxoxo

2 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Happy thanksgiving ...

pattyo said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and a happy belated birthday to your son!