Friday, November 4, 2011

Beyond the Page with Madame Boutique!

 Hello sweet friends!  I'm super excited to share a project with you all that I recently designed for Kaisercraft using their STUNNING Madame Boutique Collection ... LOVE!!!


I combined the angel and joy word kits to create a one-of-a-kind design!


I adore the soft, vintage feel to this sweet little angel!


I used soft, sweet papers in the colors of both my dining room and craft room so I can keep her out on display all year long ... because paper crafting brings me such JOY!


Isn't she precious??!!??

Be sure to hop on over to the Kaisercraft Blog to see what the other teamies have created today for your inspiration using this beautiful collection!  You'll also find my complete materials list there in case you want to create one of these sweet little girlies for yourself!

Thanks for visiting today!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

5 comments:

Hanneke said...

What a lovely creation! I too love the vintage feel to it, those wings are super pretty! Hugs, Hanneke

pattyo said...

This is the cutest thing, Debbie! Perfect to leave out all the time!

Joannna Munster said...

Debbie, this is so beautiful!! I am off to the store to an angel. It is truly beautiful what you did.

Lightleaf Studio said...

Really shabby romantic ! Love the sweet colors.

Vicki Morris said...

Super Gorgeous work Debbie :)
Vicki