Thursday, October 20, 2011

Some Melissa Frances girl-y {love} ...

 Hello sweet friends ... I hope you're having an amazing day so far!  Thanks for popping into the bloggity blog today!!  I have a special little announcement to share with you all today ...


... this adorable and oh-so-feminine little one-sie banner is the featured project on the Melissa Frances Blog today!   


It was designed using the Lil One-sie cut file from My Time Made Easy and lots and lots of Melissa Frances goodness!  For a complete materials list and more detailed pictures, please hop on over to the BLOG and take a peek ... I'd be tickled {pink} if you leave me a comment over there and let me know what you think of this sweet treat!

Hugs!
xoxoxo

8 comments:

Indy said...

So elegant and feminine. Love all your details.

Chris and Paige Evans said...

I can see why it's featured - it's beautiful! I love it!

Joanna M said...

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous! So elegant and beautiful! Congratulations! You so deserve it! Hugs, J

Blossom inch said...

beautiful banner Debbie..love it to bits!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how gorgeous!! SO not surprised this is featured at the Melissa Frances blog! Super huge congratulations, Debbie!

Maria said...

Wow!!! Congrats on the feature, so gorgeous and sweet...love it!!!

Charlene said...

Oh how gorgeous!!!!! LOVE these sweet onesies!!!Congrats!!!

Conniecrafter said...

this is just the sweetest, love it!!!