Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Some Kaisercraft projects to share ...

 Hello all ... thanks for visiting today!  I have a couple projects I designed recently for Kaisercraft to share with you all today -- enjoy peeking!!

 First up are a couple of things I created using the new Bonjour Collection ... I must admit, this is one of my all time favorite ranges -- all companies/all time!  It's an absolutely stunning collection filled with soft celery greens, pretty pastel pinks, lovely aquas and neutrals ... all my favorites!  I adore the romantic feel to all the gorgeous patterned papers and embellishments -- a must have for all your paper crafting needs!!






 Click HERE to visit the Kaisercraft Blog for a complete materials list for this LO!


Next up is a pretty little card I design for today's Tuesday Tip post!  Click HERE for a complete tutorial on how to make your very own pretty layered blossom and materials list.  


And last, I have another LO I designed using Kaisercraft's new The 13th Hour Collection!







Click HERE to visit the Kaisercraft Blog and find a complete materials list for this LO!
Thanks for peeking in today!

Hugs!
xoxoxo


3 comments:

Kasia said...

Lovely projects!

Kitika said...

WOW....the layouts you created are fabulous!!! Your work is always so inspiring!

Jessie said...

Loving your layouts Debbie! Of course your second one makes me smile! Seeing my cutie friend!! Your card is beautiful!