Monday, October 24, 2011

Some happy news ...

 Well, the day has finally arrived for me to announce some happy news I've been holding under my hat for a bit now!  I'm over the moon excited to announce that I will be one of the Designers on Joanna Muster's inaugural Inspired by Stamping Team!!!




Joanna is a stampy friend of mine who I 'met' through blogging about a year ago.  We became acquainted originally through her participation in The Shabby Tea Room weekly challenges and once I saw her work, I began to follow her blog -- just love her design style!

I'm tickled to announce that Joanna has made the decision to launch her very own stamp company and has asked me to join her team for the next year as one of her inaugural teamies ... how absolutely cool is that?  Joanna's first release sets are out-of-this-world beautiful ... chock full of beautiful sentiments and lovely designs!!  I cannot wait to begin to create with all the loveliness and share it here with you!

Our very first Design Team peeks will begin this December with an 'official' launch to follow.  We'll have two days of peeks each month followed by an official release party for the new sets.  I know our team of twelve talented girlies will share amazing and wonderful projects to inspire your very own stampy designs!

Until our peeks begin this December, please pop on over to the Inspired by Stamping Shop to check out the sets Joanna has already released that are available right now!

I'm very excited for this amazing opportunity to work with Joanna and design for her ... and also honored to be in such talented company -- the DT line up will not disappoint -- you'll recognize many familiar faces!

I'm awaiting my welcome packet of stamps and as soon as that arrives, I'll be sure to make a couple goodies to share with you all here on the ol' bloggity blog to create excitement and anticipation for the 'big day' of the official launch in December!

Until then, happy stamping my friends!

Hugs!
xoxoxo


8 comments:

Blossom inch said...

Congrats Debbie!

Kathy said...

Debbie, Congrats for being choosen for Joanna's design team . Your sense of design is second to none I love how you use vintage images as the highlights of your cards.

Beate said...

Congratulations!!! That's awesome!
Hugs and smiles

Susan said...

yay; I'm so excited that the announcement includes you!! Congrats!!

Susie said...

I am looking forward to designing with you. Your blog is a treat for the eyes for sure. I'll be checking in daily to see what new wonderous items you've posted next.

Ros said...

Many congrats on your new DT spot!! So very pleased for Debbie ...

Deb Hickman said...

Congrats Debbie, I love your style and look forward to been on the same DT.

pattyo said...

Congrats, Debbie!